Sueden -> Gunnarskog
130km around Oslo airport (OSL) Niklas and Sabine have a lovely B & B 1 kilometer away from the lake Gunnern where boats are moored . p>
Scenery is guaranteed in this small town in the region of Värmland .
The lake has no fishing pressure, apart from a few local fishermen , which guarantee many taken. It is an area of 15 kilometers long, but the boats are located near good fishing spots . Reedbeds along and shoals as well as high rocky bottoms allow you to use several fishing techniques.
Other possibilities are conceivable. Lovers of trout fishing will be able to wander through the various rivers advice Niklas . This is an endearing character , it may also refer you to the lakes of smaller areas where it can move boats.
Float tubes are available for exploring the lakes forests.
You can manage your meals as you like having access to a kitchen, or let you restore from good meals Sabine .
City of Arvika is fifteen kilometers and you will find supermarkets and shops fishing . p>
- 8 days (7 nights)
- 6 fishing days
- From mid-May to mid-June, the fishing is done with lures with a depth of 1m to 2.50m medley type, spinerbait, jerkbait, swimbait, soft lures, fishing with live and dead handled are allowed.
- From mid-June, and if the weather is hot, it is possible to make beautiful peaches surface.
- Single or double rooms in an inn
- Bathroom, kitchen, common room, TV, wifi
- Thermal and electric motors Boats
- Float tubes with fins
- Rights fishing on several lakes and rivers
- Tips on equipment and lures to use
- Return flight
- Individual travel insurance, cancellation
- Transfer and car rental
- Meal option
- Echo sounders optional
- Guide option