Sweden -> Glafsfjorden
Located about one hundred and thirty kilometers from Oslo Airport (OSL) Glafsfjorden camp is located at the lake of the same name. This is a private gathering place of cottages with a capacity of two to six fishermen, and a placeholder for the caravan. The boats are moored a few hundred meters from your chalet.
reception building and snacks is open from 9h to 22h. The camp is located about fifteen minutes drive from the town of Arvika. Here you will find supermarkets, shops fishing tackle and several restaurants.
Lake Glafsfjorden full of large reedbeds, which greatly facilitates the location of fish.
- 8 days (7 nights)
- 6 fishing days
- From mid-May to mid-June, the fishing is done with lures with a depth of 1m to 2.50m medley type, spinerbait, jerkbait, swimbait, soft lures, fishing with live and dead handled are allowed.
- surface fishing is possible from mid-June
- A cottage for the number of fishermen shower, WC, TV, stove, kitchen, wifi
- Boats combustion engines 5CH 4 time
- Electric Motors li>
- 10 liters of fuel per engine
- Fishing rights
- Tips on equipment and lures to use li>
- Return flight
- Transfer and car rental
- Meal li>
- Guide option
- Echo sounders optional
- Individual travel insurance, cancellation